Monday, April 27, 2015

My Return to the Farm

God has a plan for us.  I try to never question His ultimate plan, but sometimes I shake my head and wonder, "Why?"

It all started in January of 2015 when my Dad called with a bloody nose.  Yup.  That's what started it all.  LONG story.  But fast forward to April and the call about my Mom not being able to walk.  Dad has heart problems (but not for much longer as his surgery is scheduled for June 1st!) and Mom has back problems and hip issues preventing her from walking normal.  That's when we moved in with Mom and Dad back at the farm and left my husband home at our house to prepare for our big move.

Now the kids and I are living back on the farm and it's been tough and wonderful and tiring and rewarding and it has brought back so many wonderful memories of my childhood.  But I won't share them all at one time....

For now, I will simply share a picture of my childhood home and the surrounding farm.  Here's the picture of our garden. I have a whole story to tell about preparing this piece of land. ;)  Each post, I will slowly bring you with me down on the farm and you can experience farm life first hand!
Our large garden

No comments:

Post a Comment